Spanish Cove is delighted to offer Medicare-certified Skilled Nursing Care. Spanish Cove offers quality care in The Pavilion Health Center on the campus on Spanish Cove. The Pavilion offers a step above the rest in help when you need it the most.
The Pavilion offers four neighborhoods separated by the level of care needed, each with its own assigned staff. The level of licensed nursing care and the attention to resident’s needs are a high priority. Privacy, dignity, and care are what living at Spanish Cove is all about. There are no long hallways in the nursing home. The nursing home neighborhoods include private rooms with private baths and walk-in showers.
Spanish Cove was founded in 1974 as a Not for Profit Public Trust by the Oklahoma County Retired Educators. With a 40 year legacy and tradition in excellence, Spanish Cove is a Life-Care community providing the continuum of care from independent living through assisted living and nursing care for residents. Residents have the security of knowing that if they need nursing care, they will receive quality nursing care available at The Pavilion at Spanish Cove.
Above the standard operating philosophy:
- On-site Guest Apartments* (additional amenities)
- Restaurant style dining with four page menu
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- Personal laundry service with access to washers/dryers
- Scheduled transportation
- Monthly calendar of events, classes and recreational activities
- Paid utilities including cable TV, telephone, and WiFi
- On-site Activities Director
- Religious Programs
- On-site beauty/barber shops* (extra)
- Spacious lounge areas
- Enclosed heated swimming pool with atrium and indoor patio
- Billiards, Game Room, Computer Lab, Library
- Private dining room
- Many private club rooms available for special get togethers
When you choose Spanish Cove’s skilled nursing care, you are choosing care from the most experienced retirement community in the Oklahoma City metro area. We have trained, licensed professionals on staff, 24 hours a day, who work together to take care of your individual needs. We believe in caring for the individual, no matter what needs may arise. That’s why we don’t have long hallways, but instead, have neighborhoods based on the level of care you need.
Call 405.354.5906 today to schedule a tour of Spanish Cove to see what makes us different from the rest and why others love living at Spanish Cove.
*We accept admissions based on availability. Ask for more details.